Join us for five of the most exciting shows onstage in London, as well as a variety of non-theater activities. Past activities have included tea with a cast member, a discussion with a London theater critic, backstage tours, and more.
London Theater Tour 2019
October 14 – 20, 2019
London Theater Tour 2019 Brochure
• 6 nights/7 days stay in the St. James Park area at either The Stafford London or Holiday Inn London Mayfair
• Check-in October 14 and depart October 20
• Full English Breakfast each morning
• 5 theater productions
• Group transportation to and from each production
• Welcome lunch
• Farewell dinner
• Guest speakers and other special activities to be announced. Past speakers have included cast members from a production seen on the tour, theater critics, and politicians.
• Drinks and discussion following each production
• Tax deductible contribution to Westport Country Playhouse
All activities are subject to change
Prices are inclusive of hotel, theater tickets, and other activities.
The Stafford London
$7,500 per person single-occupancy queen room
$6,000 per person double-occupancy king room
Holiday Inn Mayfair
$6,500 per person single-occupancy king executive room
$5,000 per person double-occupancy king executive room
*Prices include a $500 per person, non-refundable, tax deductible donation to Westport Country Playhouse in support of its artistic and educational programming. Trip excludes airfare and airport transfers. These rates are based on a minimum of 8 participants. In the event that an insufficient number of participants sign up, Westport Country Playhouse reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund all deposits. All activities are subject to change. Rooms will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information or to reserve your space, please contact Beth Huisking at (203) 571-1294 or firstname.lastname@example.org