Join the Friends Circle
With an annual donation, experience the perks and privileges of backstage visits, complimentary beverages, and season-long recognition.
Receive recognition all season long.
Invitations to our exclusive Tech Talks events, plus advance notification of Playhouse productions and special events.
Enjoy complimentary snacks at concessions, plus go behind-the-scenes with a backstage tour.
Two complimentary tickets for any show to share with friends, plus an invitation for two to one of our exclusive Insider Insights events.
The Premiere Circle offers you a deeper relationship with the Playhouse. Get privileged access to special Playhouse events, our annual London trip and other travel experiences, plus unique behind-the-scenes conversations with artists and others who share your passion.
Experience privileged access to the Smilow Donor Lounge during show intermissions with complimentary refreshments.
- Exclusive Insider Insights series with guest artists, hosted by Playhouse trustees
- Parties, performances, Tech Talks, and other events with Playhouse artists and thought leaders
Our Sustainer-level donors have the opportunity to attend a VIP reception on opening night!
ALL OF THE CONTRIBUTOR BENEFITS, PLUS:
- Two complimentary tickets for one mainstage show
- Invitation for two to a private Opening Night reception
- Reserve early for field trips
Our Patron-level donors appreciate the benefits of a Playhouse parking pass.
ALL OF THE SUSTAINER BENEFITS, PLUS:
- Schedule a backstage tour for up to 10 guests
- VIP parking privileges for all Playhouse productions
- Eight additional complimentary tickets for the mainstage season (two for each production)
Join The Directors Circle
For donors who want an immersive theater experience — before, during, and after the making of a production — the Directors Circle offers our most exclusive access to the artistic process
SUPPORT A SPECIAL PROGRAM
Choose to support any special series, including LGBT Night Out, Playhouse Happy Hour, Taste of Tuesday, Sunday Symposia, Tech Talks, Insider Insights, New Works Circle, and more!
PARTNER A PRODUCTION OR SERIES
Singular visibility in Playbill and other materials, and recognition during curtain speech, plus four tickets to the Opening Night dinner with other patrons and artists.
SPONSOR A PRODUCTION OR SERIES
Sponsor a mainstage production, Family Festivities series, or Script in Hand playreading series.
- Watch a rehearsal or meet the cast of your sponsored production/series
- Invite friends to the opening night reception
- Lunch with a member of the artistic team
- Champagne toast with the cast and crew
- Host your own private party in the Smilow Donor Lounge
- Concierge ticketing all season long
For more information about the Directors Circle or larger sponsorship opportunities, please contact Carole Southall, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.