The Encore Club — an annual membership that allows you exclusive access is here! Becoming a member is easy and you’ll be able to enjoy a variety of benefits and perks.
Benefits of an Encore Club membership include:
- PRIORITY! Encore Club members get advance notice prior to our public announcement about newly scheduled events, including the ability to purchase 6 tickets before public onsale.*
- SAVE! Get discounts to our Mainstage productions and Script in Hand playreadings, equal to that of their series’ subscribers!
- ACCESS! Encore Club members are invited to exclusive Playhouse events.
- FLEXIBILITY! Encore Club members have the ability to exchange tickets for any show or event in our season.**
Tickets to a performance will be available online 1 hour after the purchase of the Encore Club membership. Should you wish to purchase tickets sooner, please call the box office at (203) 227-4177.
Join today and become a part of the first Encore Club members to receive all of the benefits!
* see More information tab.
BECOME A MEMBER
How long is an Encore Club membership?
An Encore Club membership is good for one calendar year and must be renewed annually. All Encore Club memberships are final with no refunds.
I just became an Encore Club Member, how do I buy tickets?
You can purchase priority tickets with your Encore Club membership online 1 hour after purchasing your membership. After the 1 hour period, make sure you sign-in with the account you purchased the membership with to enjoy all of the benefits including priority ticket purchasing!
If you wish to buy tickets immediately, call our box office at (203) 227-4177 and they can get you your tickets!
If I have Mainstage or Script in Hand Subscription, do I need a Encore Club Membership?
It’s up to you! Mainstage and Script in Hand Subscribers will have the ability to renew their seats to their respective subscriptions first and is not included in The Encore Club priority.
However, if you want first priority to all of our special events presented at the Playhouse, then adding The Encore Club membership may be for you!
I am a Encore Club Member, how do I exchange tickets?
If you’re an Encore Club Member, you can exchange tickets by contacting our box office at (203) 227-4177.
All ticket exchanges are one-time-only and must be completed before the start of a performance. Tickets can only be exchanged into another designated show on a ticket-for-ticket basis.
Membership is good for the calendar year and is renewed annually.
* Mainstage productions and Script in Hand playreadings are not included in this Encore Club prioirty, as each group of subscribers will have the ability to renew their seats for their respective seasons first.
** All ticket exchanges are one-time-only and must be completed BEFORE the start of a performance. Tickets can only be exchanged into another designated show on a ticket-for-ticket basis.
Not valid on rental events. Other restrictions may apply.
Tickets to performance will be available online 1 hour after the purchase of the Encore Club membership. Should you wish you purchase tickets sooner, please call the box office.